Problems and paradigms
Mitochondrial bioenergetics as a major motive force of speciation
Article first published online: 30 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 642–650, June 2009
How to Cite
Gershoni, M., Templeton, A. R. and Mishmar, D. (2009), Mitochondrial bioenergetics as a major motive force of speciation. Bioessays, 31: 642–650. doi: 10.1002/bies.200800139
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2009
- Israel Science Foundation (D.M.)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!