What the papers say
Switching Akt: from survival signaling to deadly response
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 492–495, May 2009
How to Cite
Los, M., Maddika, S., Erb, B. and Schulze-Osthoff, K. (2009), Switching Akt: from survival signaling to deadly response. Bioessays, 31: 492–495. doi: 10.1002/bies.200900005
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!