These two authors contributed equally to this manuscript.
Interspecific resources: a major tool for quantitative trait locus cloning and speciation research
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 132–142, February 2010
How to Cite
L'Hôte, D., Laissue, P., Serres, C., Montagutelli, X., Veitia, R. A. and Vaiman, D. (2010), Interspecific resources: a major tool for quantitative trait locus cloning and speciation research. Bioessays, 32: 132–142. doi: 10.1002/bies.200900027
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
- INSERM and Limoges University
- “MAMMIFERT” grant from the French Ministry of research (ANR)
- Roche Research Fundation
- INSERM, CNRS, the University Paris Diderot
- Institut Universitaire de France
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!