Both the authors contributed equally to the work.
A molecular model of chromatin organisation and transcription: how a multi-RNA polymerase II machine transcribes and remodels the β-globin locus during development
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 12, pages 1357–1366, December 2009
How to Cite
Wong, H., Winn, P. J. and Mozziconacci, J. (2009), A molecular model of chromatin organisation and transcription: how a multi-RNA polymerase II machine transcribes and remodels the β-globin locus during development. Bioessays, 31: 1357–1366. doi: 10.1002/bies.200900062
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!