Eukaryotic cold shock domain proteins: highly versatile regulators of gene expression
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 109–118, February 2010
How to Cite
Mihailovich, M., Militti, C., Gabaldón, T. and Gebauer, F. (2010), Eukaryotic cold shock domain proteins: highly versatile regulators of gene expression. Bioessays, 32: 109–118. doi: 10.1002/bies.200900122
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Number: BFU2006-01874
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!