Problems and paradigms
When metabolism meets topology: Reconciling metabolite and reaction networks
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 246–256, March 2010
How to Cite
Montañez, R., Medina, M. A., Solé, R. V. and Rodríguez-Caso, C. (2010), When metabolism meets topology: Reconciling metabolite and reaction networks. Bioessays, 32: 246–256. doi: 10.1002/bies.200900145
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2010
- EU 6th framework project ComplexDis. Grant Number: NEST-043241, CRC
- James S. McDonnell Foundation and Santa Fe Institute (RVS). Grant Number: SAF 2008-02522
- Fundación Ramón Areces, P07-CVI-02999
- group BIO-267 (Andalusian Government)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!