PI3K inhibition in inflammation: Toward tailored therapies for specific diseases
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 185–196, March 2010
How to Cite
Ghigo, A., Damilano, F., Braccini, L. and Hirsch, E. (2010), PI3K inhibition in inflammation: Toward tailored therapies for specific diseases. Bioessays, 32: 185–196. doi: 10.1002/bies.200900150
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
- University of Torino (ex 60%)
- Progetti di Ricerca di Interesse Nazionale (PRIN)
- Regione Piemonte
- European Union Framework Programme 6 (FP6) EUGeneHeart
- Fondation Leducq
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!