Problems and paradigms
Numbers on the edges: A simplified and scalable method for quantifying the Gene Regulation Function
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Synthetic Biology
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 346–355, April 2010
How to Cite
Fernandez-Lopez, R., del Campo, I., Ruiz, R., Lanza, V., Vielva, L. and de la Cruz, F. (2010), Numbers on the edges: A simplified and scalable method for quantifying the Gene Regulation Function. Bioessays, 32: 346–355. doi: 10.1002/bies.200900164
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
- Spanish Ministry of Education. Grant Number: BFU2008-00995
- RETICS research network. Grant Number: RD06/0008/1012
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III
- Spanish Ministry of Health
- European VI Framework Program. Grant Number: LSHM-CT-2005_019023
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!