Insights & Perspectives
A systems biology view of evolutionary genetics
Network-driven processes incorporate much more variation than evolutionary genetics can handle. This variation is hard to formalise but allows fast change.
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 559–563, July 2010
How to Cite
Bard, J. (2010), A systems biology view of evolutionary genetics. Bioessays, 32: 559–563. doi: 10.1002/bies.200900166
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2009