Insights & Perspectives
A systems biology view of evolutionary genetics
Network-driven processes incorporate much more variation than evolutionary genetics can handle. This variation is hard to formalise but allows fast change.
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 559–563, July 2010
How to Cite
Bard, J. (2010), A systems biology view of evolutionary genetics. Bioessays, 32: 559–563. doi: 10.1002/bies.200900166
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!