Methods, Models & Techniques
High-throughput DNA sequencing – concepts and limitations
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 524–536, June 2010
How to Cite
Kircher, M. and Kelso, J. (2010), High-throughput DNA sequencing – concepts and limitations. Bioessays, 32: 524–536. doi: 10.1002/bies.200900181
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!