Insights & Perspectives
How today's scientific culture affects young scientists
Article first published online: 22 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 369–371, May 2010
How to Cite
Bischofberger, M. and Guarnera, E. (2010), How today's scientific culture affects young scientists. Bioessays, 32: 369–371. doi: 10.1002/bies.201000003
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2010
- 41958. The Autobiography of Charles Darwin 1809–1882. With the Original Omissions Restored. Edited and With Appendix and Notes by His Grand-Daughter Nora Barlow. London: Collins..
- 51931. The Scientific Outlook. London, UK: Routledge Classics..
- 6The Devil's Advocate, Warner Bros Pictures 1997.
- 82006. Reconstructing the University: Worldwide Shifts in Academia in the 20th Century. California, USA: Stanford University Press., .
- 91935. The Logic of the Scientific Discovery. London, UK: Routledge Classics..
- 101959. The Two Cultures. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press..
- 12European Research Council, http://erc.europa.eu/.
- 131962. The Structure of Scientific Revolutions. Chicago, USA: The University of Chicago Press..