Prospects & Overviews
A systemic view of biodiversity and its conservation: Processes, interrelationships, and human culture
Presentation of a systemic view of biodiversity and its conservation that emphasizes complex interrelationships among subsystems and includes human culture
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 1090–1098, December 2010
How to Cite
Sterling, E. J., Gómez, A. and Porzecanski, A. L. (2010), A systemic view of biodiversity and its conservation: Processes, interrelationships, and human culture. Bioessays, 32: 1090–1098. doi: 10.1002/bies.201000049
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!