Insights & Perspectives
The RNA dreamtime
Modern cells feature proteins that might have supported a prebiotic polypeptide world but nothing indicates that RNA world ever was
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 10, pages 866–871, October 2010
How to Cite
Kurland, C. G. (2010), The RNA dreamtime. Bioessays, 32: 866–871. doi: 10.1002/bies.201000058
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!