The commentary was produced in a consultatory process initiated by Geoffrey R. Williams, and involving the other authors. The paper was written by Geoffrey R. Williams, David R. Tarpy, Dennis van Engelsdorp, Keith S. Delaplane and Dave Shutler with contribution of additional ideas and comments by Marie-Pierre Chauzat, Diana L. Cox-Foster, Peter Neumann, Jeffery S. Pettis and Richard E. L. Rogers.
Insights & Perspectives
Colony Collapse Disorder in context†
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 10, pages 845–846, October 2010
How to Cite
Williams, G. R., Tarpy, D. R., vanEngelsdorp, D., Chauzat, M.-P., Cox-Foster, D. L., Delaplane, K. S., Neumann, P., Pettis, J. S., Rogers, R. E. L. and Shutler, D. (2010), Colony Collapse Disorder in context. Bioessays, 32: 845–846. doi: 10.1002/bies.201000075
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2010
- Funded Access
- 42007. Colony collapse disorder: have we seen this before? Bee Culture 35: 13–8., .
- 82007. An estimate of managed colony losses in the winter of 2006–2007: a report commissioned by the Apiary Inspectors of America. Am Bee J 147: 599–603., , , et al.
- 112007. Honey bee health in crisis: what is causing bee mortality? Am Bee J 147: 441., .