Prospects & Overviews
Signalling pathways and the host-parasite relationship: Putative targets for control interventions against schistosomiasis
Signalling pathways and future anti-schistosome therapies
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 203–214, March 2011
How to Cite
You, H., Gobert, G. N., Jones, M. K., Zhang, W. and McManus, D. P. (2011), Signalling pathways and the host-parasite relationship: Putative targets for control interventions against schistosomiasis. Bioessays, 33: 203–214. doi: 10.1002/bies.201000077
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2011
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) of Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!