Prospects & Overviews
Meiotic versus mitotic recombination: Two different routes for double-strand break repair
The different functions of meiotic versus mitotic DSB repair are reflected in different pathway usage and different outcomes
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 1058–1066, December 2010
How to Cite
Andersen, S. L. and Sekelsky, J. (2010), Meiotic versus mitotic recombination: Two different routes for double-strand break repair. Bioessays, 32: 1058–1066. doi: 10.1002/bies.201000087
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!