Prospects & Overviews
Identifying roles for neurotransmission in circuit assembly: Insights gained from multiple model systems and experimental approaches
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 61–72, January 2011
How to Cite
Bleckert, A. and Wong, R. O. L. (2011), Identifying roles for neurotransmission in circuit assembly: Insights gained from multiple model systems and experimental approaches. Bioessays, 33: 61–72. doi: 10.1002/bies.201000095
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!