Prospects & Overviews
Non-random autosome segregation: A stepping stone for the evolution of sex chromosome complexes?
Sex-biased transmission of autosomes could facilitate the spread of antagonistic alleles, and generate sex-chromosome systems with multiple X or Y chromosomes.
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 111–114, February 2011
How to Cite
Schwander, T. and Beukeboom, L. W. (2011), Non-random autosome segregation: A stepping stone for the evolution of sex chromosome complexes?. Bioessays, 33: 111–114. doi: 10.1002/bies.201000106
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!