Prospects & Overviews
Ion flux and the function of endosomes and lysosomes: pH is just the start
The flux of ions across endosomal membranes influences endosome function not only through regulation of the luminal pH
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 103–110, February 2011
How to Cite
Scott, C. C. and Gruenberg, J. (2011), Ion flux and the function of endosomes and lysosomes: pH is just the start. Bioessays, 33: 103–110. doi: 10.1002/bies.201000108
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!