Prospects & Overviews
Are viruses a source of new protein folds for organisms? – Virosphere structure space and evolution
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 626–635, August 2011
How to Cite
Abroi, A. and Gough, J. (2011), Are viruses a source of new protein folds for organisms? – Virosphere structure space and evolution. Bioessays, 33: 626–635. doi: 10.1002/bies.201000126
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2011
- AA. Grant Number: SF0180175B
- European Regional Development Fund
- Centre of Excellence in Chemical Biology 3.2.0101.08-0017
- EC DGR. Grant Number: 205419
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.