Prospects & Overviews
From songs to synapses: Molecular mechanisms of birdsong memory
Molecular mechanisms of auditory learning in songbirds involve immediate early genes, including zenk and arc, the ERK/MAPK pathway and synapsins
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 377–385, May 2011
How to Cite
Moorman, S., Mello, C. V. and Bolhuis, J. J. (2011), From songs to synapses: Molecular mechanisms of birdsong memory. Bioessays, 33: 377–385. doi: 10.1002/bies.201000150
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!