Contributed equally to the work and should both be considered first authors.
Prospects & Overviews
Broken barriers: Human-induced changes to gene flow and introgression in animals
An examination of the ways in which humans increase genetic exchange among populations and species and the consequences for biodiversity
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 508–518, July 2011
How to Cite
Crispo, E., Moore, J.-S., Lee-Yaw, J. A., Gray, S. M. and Haller, B. C. (2011), Broken barriers: Human-induced changes to gene flow and introgression in animals. Bioessays, 33: 508–518. doi: 10.1002/bies.201000154
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2011
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Bourse de Doctorat en Recherche
- NSERC Canada Graduate Scholarship
- The Pacific Century Graduate Scholarship
- NSERC Visiting Fellowship in a Government Lab. B. Haller
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!