Prospects & Overviews
Cephalopod origin and evolution: A congruent picture emerging from fossils, development and molecules
Extant cephalopods are younger than previously realised and were under major selection to become agile, shell-less predators
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 602–613, August 2011
How to Cite
Kröger, B., Vinther, J. and Fuchs, D. (2011), Cephalopod origin and evolution: A congruent picture emerging from fossils, development and molecules. Bioessays, 33: 602–613. doi: 10.1002/bies.201100001
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!