Insights & Perspectives
Do repeated arrays of regulatory small-RNA genes elicit genomic imprinting?
Concurrent emergence of large clusters of small non-coding RNAs and genomic imprinting at four evolutionarily distinct eutherian chromosomal loci
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 565–573, August 2011
How to Cite
Labialle, S. and Cavaillé, J. (2011), Do repeated arrays of regulatory small-RNA genes elicit genomic imprinting?. Bioessays, 33: 565–573. doi: 10.1002/bies.201100032
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2011
- EMBO (EMBO Young Investigator Programme)
- ARC (Association pour la Recherche sur le Cancer)
- ANR (Agence Nationale de la Recherche, projet ImpMir)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!