Prospects & Overviews
Evolution of eukaryotic genome architecture: Insights from the study of a rapidly evolving metazoan, Oikopleura dioica
Non-adaptive forces such as elevated mutation rates may influence the evolution of genome architecture
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 592–601, August 2011
How to Cite
Chavali, S., Morais, D. A. d. L., Gough, J. and Babu, M. M. (2011), Evolution of eukaryotic genome architecture: Insights from the study of a rapidly evolving metazoan, Oikopleura dioica. Bioessays, 33: 592–601. doi: 10.1002/bies.201100034
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!