Insights & Perspectives
X-chromosome-located microRNAs in immunity: Might they explain male/female differences?
The X chromosome-genomic context may affect X-located miRNAs and downstream signaling, thereby contributing to the enhanced immune response of females
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages 791–802, November 2011
How to Cite
Pinheiro, I., Dejager, L. and Libert, C. (2011), X-chromosome-located microRNAs in immunity: Might they explain male/female differences?. Bioessays, 33: 791–802. doi: 10.1002/bies.201100047
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!