Insights & Perspectives
Cdc20 control of cell fate during prolonged mitotic arrest
Do Cdc20 protein levels affect cell fate in response to antimitotic compounds?
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 903–909, December 2011
How to Cite
Nilsson, J. (2011), Cdc20 control of cell fate during prolonged mitotic arrest. Bioessays, 33: 903–909. doi: 10.1002/bies.201100094
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!