Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Prospects & Overviews
Unusual modes of reproduction in social insects: Shedding light on the evolutionary paradox of sex†
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 927–937, December 2011
How to Cite
Wenseleers, T. and Van Oystaeyen, A. (2011), Unusual modes of reproduction in social insects: Shedding light on the evolutionary paradox of sex. Bioessays, 33: 927–937. doi: 10.1002/bies.201100096
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2011
- Research Foundation Flanders
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!