Imaging probes for microscopy
Fluorescent proteins for FRET microscopy: Monitoring protein interactions in living cells
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Light Microscopy
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 341–350, May 2012
How to Cite
Day, R. N. and Davidson, M. W. (2012), Fluorescent proteins for FRET microscopy: Monitoring protein interactions in living cells. Bioessays, 34: 341–350. doi: 10.1002/bies.201100098
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!