Insights & Perspectives
Incorporation of phylogeny in biological diversity measurement: Drawbacks of extensively used indices, and advantages of quadratic entropy
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages 819–822, November 2011
How to Cite
Mérigot, B. and Gaertner, J.-C. (2011), Incorporation of phylogeny in biological diversity measurement: Drawbacks of extensively used indices, and advantages of quadratic entropy. Bioessays, 33: 819–822. doi: 10.1002/bies.201100103
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!