Computational image analysis
Image analysis in fluorescence microscopy: Bacterial dynamics as a case study
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Light Microscopy
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 427–436, May 2012
How to Cite
van Teeffelen, S., Shaevitz, J. W. and Gitai, Z. (2012), Image analysis in fluorescence microscopy: Bacterial dynamics as a case study. Bioessays, 34: 427–436. doi: 10.1002/bies.201100148
- Issue online: 16 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!