Prospects & Overviews
Are old males still good males and can females tell the difference?
Do hidden advantages of mating with old males off-set costs related to fertility, or are we missing something else?
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 609–619, July 2012
How to Cite
Johnson, S. L. and Gemmell, N. J. (2012), Are old males still good males and can females tell the difference?. Bioessays, 34: 609–619. doi: 10.1002/bies.201100157
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- University of Otago start-up funds (NJG)
- Otago School of Medical Sciences Dean's Bequest Funds (NJG and SLJ)
- Royal Society of New Zealand Marsden Fund Fast-Start Grant (SLJ)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!