Prospects & Overviews
Newly evolved genes: Moving from comparative genomics to functional studies in model systems
How important is genetic novelty for species adaptation and diversification?
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 477–483, June 2012
How to Cite
Ranz, J. M. and Parsch, J. (2012), Newly evolved genes: Moving from comparative genomics to functional studies in model systems. Bioessays, 34: 477–483. doi: 10.1002/bies.201100177
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: DEB-0949365
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!