Prospects & Overviews
Beyond nutrients: Food-derived microRNAs provide cross-kingdom regulation
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 280–284, April 2012
How to Cite
Jiang, M., Sang, X. and Hong, Z. (2012), Beyond nutrients: Food-derived microRNAs provide cross-kingdom regulation. Bioessays, 34: 280–284. doi: 10.1002/bies.201100181
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31070246
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!