Prospects & Overviews
Characterization of chromatin domains by 3D fluorescence microscopy: An automated methodology for quantitative analysis and nuclei screening
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 509–517, June 2012
How to Cite
Cantaloube, S., Romeo, K., Le Baccon, P., Almouzni, G. and Quivy, J.-P. (2012), Characterization of chromatin domains by 3D fluorescence microscopy: An automated methodology for quantitative analysis and nuclei screening. Bioessays, 34: 509–517. doi: 10.1002/bies.201100188
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!