Prospects & Overviews
The free-radical theory of ageing – older, wiser and still alive
Modelling positional effects of the primary targets of ROS reveals new support
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 692–700, August 2012
How to Cite
Kirkwood, T. B. L. and Kowald, A. (2012), The free-radical theory of ageing – older, wiser and still alive. Bioessays, 34: 692–700. doi: 10.1002/bies.201200014
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!