Prospects & Overviews
Control of osteogenesis by the canonical Wnt and BMP pathways in vivo
Cooperation and antagonism between the canonical Wnt and BMP pathways as cells differentiate from osteochondroprogenitors to osteoblasts and osteocytes
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 953–962, November 2012
How to Cite
Marcellini, S., Henriquez, J. P. and Bertin, A. (2012), Control of osteogenesis by the canonical Wnt and BMP pathways in vivo. Bioessays, 34: 953–962. doi: 10.1002/bies.201200061
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
- FONDECYT. Grant Numbers: 1110756 to S.M., 1100326 to J.P.H.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!