Insights & Perspectives
Neurospora as a model to empirically test central hypotheses in eukaryotic genome evolution
Why this fungal genus offers promising opportunities
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 934–937, November 2012
How to Cite
Whittle, C. A. and Johannesson, H. (2012), Neurospora as a model to empirically test central hypotheses in eukaryotic genome evolution. Bioessays, 34: 934–937. doi: 10.1002/bies.201200110
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!