Prospects & Overviews
When a domain is not a domain, and why it is important to properly filter proteins in databases
Conflicting definitions and fold classification systems for structural domains make filtering of such databases imperative
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 1060–1069, December 2012
How to Cite
Towse, C.-L. and Daggett, V. (2012), When a domain is not a domain, and why it is important to properly filter proteins in databases. Bioessays, 34: 1060–1069. doi: 10.1002/bies.201200116
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!