Prospects & Overviews
A simple model to explain evolutionary trends of eukaryotic gene architecture and expression
How competition between splicing and cleavage/polyadenylation factors may affect gene expression and splice-site recognition in eukaryotes
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 561–570, June 2013
How to Cite
Catania, F. and Lynch, M. (2013), A simple model to explain evolutionary trends of eukaryotic gene architecture and expression. Bioessays, 35: 561–570. doi: 10.1002/bies.201200127
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Marie Curie International Incoming Fellowship. Grant Number: 254202
- Lilly Foundation to Indiana University, and the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: EF-0827411
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!