Prospects & Overviews
A simple model for the fate of the cytokinesis midbody remnant: Implications for remnant degradation by autophagy
Modeling remnant production and degradation enables re-interpretation of published data and improves design of future experiments
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 472–481, May 2013
How to Cite
Crowell, E. F., Tinevez, J.-Y. and Echard, A. (2013), A simple model for the fate of the cytokinesis midbody remnant: Implications for remnant degradation by autophagy. Bioessays, 35: 472–481. doi: 10.1002/bies.201200132
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!