Prospects & Overviews
A circuit-based gatekeeper for adult neural stem cell proliferation
Parvalbumin-expressing interneurons of the dentate gyrus control the activation and proliferation of quiescent adult neural stem cells
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 28–33, January 2013
How to Cite
Moss, J. and Toni, N. (2013), A circuit-based gatekeeper for adult neural stem cell proliferation. Bioessays, 35: 28–33. doi: 10.1002/bies.201200136
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: PP00A-119026/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!