Prospects & Overviews
G protein-coupled receptors engage the mammalian Hippo pathway through F-actin
F-Actin, assembled in response to Galpha12/13 induced RhoA-GTP, promotes dephosphorylation and activation of the YAP oncogene
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 430–435, May 2013
How to Cite
Regué, L., Mou, F. and Avruch, J. (2013), G protein-coupled receptors engage the mammalian Hippo pathway through F-actin. Bioessays, 35: 430–435. doi: 10.1002/bies.201200163
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!