Prospects & Overviews
How does SHIP1/2 balance PtdIns(3,4)P2 and does it signal independently of its phosphatase activity?
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 733–743, August 2013
How to Cite
Xie, J., Erneux, C. and Pirson, I. (2013), How does SHIP1/2 balance PtdIns(3,4)P2 and does it signal independently of its phosphatase activity?. Bioessays, 35: 733–743. doi: 10.1002/bies.201200168
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Fonds de la Recherche Scientifique Médicale
- Interuniversity Attraction Poles Programme (P6/28) – Belgium State and Télévie (Belgium)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!