Prospects & Overviews
Faster than their prey: New insights into the rapid movements of active carnivorous plants traps
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 649–657, July 2013
How to Cite
Poppinga, S., Masselter, T. and Speck, T. (2013), Faster than their prey: New insights into the rapid movements of active carnivorous plants traps. Bioessays, 35: 649–657. doi: 10.1002/bies.201200175
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- BIONA of the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!