Insights & Perspectives
When peers are not peers and don't know it: The Dunning-Kruger effect and self-fulfilling prophecy in peer-review
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 414–416, May 2013
How to Cite
Huang, S. (2013), When peers are not peers and don't know it: The Dunning-Kruger effect and self-fulfilling prophecy in peer-review. Bioessays, 35: 414–416. doi: 10.1002/bies.201200182
- Issue online: 12 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
- 22011. The Dunning-Kruger effect: On being ignorant of one's own ignorance. Adv Exp Soc Psychol 44: 249– 94.
- 41871. The Descent of Man, and Selection in Relation to Sex, 1st edition. London: John Murray.
- 52009. The Triumph of Stupidity. Mortals and Others: Bertrand Russell's American Essays 1931–1935. New York: Routledge.
- 61942. The epigenotype. Endeavour 1: 18– 20.