Prospects & Overviews
SNP ascertainment bias in population genetic analyses: Why it is important, and how to correct it
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 780–786, September 2013
How to Cite
Lachance, J. and Tishkoff, S. A. (2013), SNP ascertainment bias in population genetic analyses: Why it is important, and how to correct it. Bioessays, 35: 780–786. doi: 10.1002/bies.201300014
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- NIH postdoctoral fellowship (F32HG006648-02) to JL and an NIH Pioneer Award (DP1 ES022577-04) to ST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!