Prospects & Overviews
β-catenin at the centrosome
Discrete pools of β-catenin communicate during mitosis and may co-ordinate centrosome functions and cell cycle progression
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 804–809, September 2013
How to Cite
Mbom, B. C., Nelson, W. J. and Barth, A. (2013), β-catenin at the centrosome. Bioessays, 35: 804–809. doi: 10.1002/bies.201300045
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: (RO1GM35527)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!