Insights & Perspectives
What do you mean by transcription rate?
The conceptual difference between nascent transcription rate and mRNA synthesis rate is essential for the proper understanding of transcriptomic analyses
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 12, pages 1056–1062, December 2013
How to Cite
Pérez-Ortín, J. E., Medina, D. A., Chávez, S. and Moreno, J. (2013), What do you mean by transcription rate?. Bioessays, 35: 1056–1062. doi: 10.1002/bies.201300057
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
- Spanish MCINN and the European Union (FEDER). Grant Number: BFU2010-21975-C03-01
- Generalitat Valenciana. Grant Number: PROMETEO 2011/088 and ACOMP/2012/001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!